Phi Phi Pirate Boat Refund Policy.
The information provided, is accurate only to guests who hold a reservation which was booked via phiphipirate.com. The following information is available in English only, willst translations may be available, English shall be the sole language used in the interpretation.
Which Bookings Can Be Refunded:
- Any booking made via phiphipirate.com can be refunded no questions asked if there are 7 or more days until the guests tour date.
- In the unfortunate event that we have to cancel our trip, for any reason, guests are entitled to a 100% refund of any funds paid. Refunds will be issued automatically if we cancel. Please contact us, or request a refund if you held a reservation on a day in which our tour was canceled, and believe you have not yet been refunded.
Which Bookings Can’t be Refunded:
- No refund will be made for any reason if there are fewer than 7 days until your chosen travel date. This includes last minute bookings which are booked with less than 7-days remaining before the departure date.
- No refunds will be issued, if there are 180 days or more since a reservation was paid.
- No refunds will be issued if you are late to or unable to reach the meetin’ point at Phi Phi Island on time.
- (We are in the beautiful Phi Phi Island! Phuket is 2-hours away! We won’t be making a 4 hour round journey to come and get you!) It is the passenger’s responsibility to arrange transport to and accommodation at Phi Phi Don Island.
How to Cancel a Reservation
You can cancel your reservation from ‘My Account‘ (up to 7 days before departure). Navigate to ‘My Account‘ and sign-in. If you are eligible for a refund the ‘Request Refund’ button will be visible underneath the actions list within the ‘orders’ tab. Refunds will be issued or denied within 48 hours from the moment the status of the order is changed to ‘Refund Requested’.
* We will not acknowledge any verbal, over-the-phone requests or voicemails. Verbally speaking with our representatives without requesting a Refund via the ‘my account’ page, or email, will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged.
1. Visit phiphipirate.com/refunds, Then, if you are not already signed-in, sign into your account with the email address used when making your reservation. You will automatically hold an account with Phi Phi Pirate Boat if you have made an online reservation. If you cannot remember the password you set when you made a reservation and created your account, just hit the ‘Lost Your Password’ link and enter the email address used when the reservation was created. Log in instructions will then be sent.
2. When signed-in, and viewing the ‘My Account’ page, hit the > ‘ Orders’ tab, followed by the > ‘Request Refund’ button next to the reservation in question. This will put the reservation into a ‘Refund Requested’ status, after a reservation’ status is set to refund requested, either a refund will be processed or the request will be denied. Guests will then be contacted via email within 48 hours.
If you cannot see the ‘Request Refund’ button, it is unlikely you are entitled to a refund. If you believe otherwise, please contact us.
Refunds can only be returned to the account used to pay. Once issued, refunds can take up to 14 working days to reflect in your account.
- Contact Email: email@example.com